Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am positive

Sincere, easy-going and good teamwork, Working hard and responsible for work at hand, Be interesting in test, Having the ability to lead a team, Aggressive, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment . Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit. Studious nature and dedication are my greatest strengths.Sales Engineer,polo shirts Trainer, Sales and IT Engineer at any Fields.\ I am positive, work hard and responsible in my job. I can work under pressure.polo shirts
5 years worked in foreign companies in EMC technical dept. Play a important role in product development.I'd like to work in my current working area. Meanwhile I need to enhance my ability of judgement from projectralph lauren polo shirts ralph lauren polo shirts
consideration. I'm interested in telecommunication equipment EMC compliance.I'm good at EMC amd safety compliance for ITE and AV products.I have a good technical background. My english is very good. As a student i study hard by myself and i believe i can also do it well on my job!
I would like to find a job can be single-mindedness. And are willing to pay a lifetimeralph lauren polo I would like to find a job can be single-mindedness ralph lauren polo . to engage in trade within the industry or the management of work to be innovative in the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment